Segway tours: Madrid City Center & Retiro park
► Rolling between palaces and lakes
(every 2 hours )
Victoria Eugenia and Alfonso XIII
From €30 per person
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts.
What will you discover?
Madrid is the most majestic city in Spain and considered the second most green city in the world. So, if you are looking for a special activity that combines urban nature with impressive historical sites, our Segway tours around the city is the perfect experience for you.
Our Segway Tours in Madrid leaves from Old Town, where we roll onto Prado Boulevard.
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
• To get a feel for a new place
• Experience the excitement of Madrid
• Zoom around the plazas and streets of the Spanish capital
• Meet new people in small group
• Unique experience with amazing local guide
• Learn about the Spanish art and culture
What to bring & important info:
• Professional guidance, Segway, Insurance, helmet and riding gloves.
• Minimum age for this activity is 8 years old.
• Bikes are available on demand.
Classic district 1h- Interest points:
- Mercado San Miguel
- Casa Botin (oldest restaurant in the world)
- Historical streets- Cava alta and Cava baja
- Traditional market- Mercado de la Cebada
- Chocolate con churros in the most Antique chocolateria of Madrid (San Ginés)
Nature tour 90min:
- Palacio Real
- Puente de Segovia (oldest bridge in Madrid)
- Madrid Río Park
- Casa de Campo (the biggest park in Madrid)
- Cup of coffee in Casa de Campo
Retiro Park 2h (Most Recommended):
- Calle Mayor
- Plaza de sol
- Barrio de las letras
- Fuente de Neptuno
- Museo del prado
- Park retiro
- Palacio de cristal
- Cup of coffee in retiro
- Puerta de Alcalá
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
• The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• Comfortable shoes and lots of good vibes.
• For an exceptional & personalized customer experience, contact anytime via WhatsApp (10:00—19:00 CET).
Click To Chat
Centrally located next to Plaza Mayor
SKIP THE LINE
Kings for a day: Royal Palace Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Join us to Exterior & Interior Tour in one of the most magnificent palaces in the world and the largest in Western Europe.