Kings for a day: Royal Palace Guided Tour
► Exterior & Interior Tour of Madrid’s Royal Palace
Monument of Felipe IV
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts.
What will you discover?
The official residence of the Spanish royal family is considered one of the most magnificent palaces in the world and the largest in Western Europe. The palace has thousands of rooms and an interesting history as it resides where the Islamic fortress once stood, from the days when the Moor’s ran the city before returning to Christian control.
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
• Skip the ticket line
• Learn about the figures of the Spanish monarchy
• Explore the palace more on your own after the tour ends
• Meet new people in small group
• Unique experience with amazing local guide
• Exterior & Interior tour
What to bring & important info:
• The Tour Includes Professional guidance, Skip the line Tickets to Royal palace and personal headphones.
• This tour will have a maximum of 8 travelers.
• Wheelchair accessible.
• Passport or ID card for children under 18 or seniors above 65.
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• Comfortable shoes and lots of good vibes.
• For an exceptional & personalized customer experience, contact anytime via WhatsApp (10:00—19:00 CET).
Click To Chat
Centrally located next to the Royal Palace of Madrid
Magical Toledo - Half Day Trip from Madrid with culinary tasting
Discover the glorious days of the Spanish Empire and enjoy a workshop of the famous Toledo marzipan known all throughout Spain
SKIP THE LINE
Art tour - Prado & Reina Sofia Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Visit Spain's artistic treasures in two of the world's most important museums