► Historical & Gastronomical Tour of Madrid
Madrid Tapas & markets walking tour
San Isidro Museum
From €30 per person
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts.
What will you discover?
If you are looking for a local and authentic experience that will stay with you for a long time, our Madrid Market and Tapas Tour is the tour for you.
The Markets and Tapas Tour in Madrid will make you feel like locals for a day.
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
• Meet new people in small group
• Try a delicious range of tapas from different regions
• Learn about the Spanish cuisine and history
• Visit traditional Tapas restaurants in Madrid
• Unique experience with amazing local guide
• Visiting the hidden gems & treasures that only locals know about
What to bring & important info:
• The tour includes culinary guidance, 5 stops, 5 traditional tapas, and most importantly, a lot of new flavors.
• The tour is also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
• This tour will have a minimum of 4 travelers.
• Wheelchair accessible.
• Price: 30€.
• At the time of booking you may choose between paying the full price, or paying a 25% down payment and the rest on the tour itself.
• You may pay with credit card, PayPal or cash at the tour itself.
• Free cancellation up to 24 hours before tour starts.
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
• The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• For an exceptional & personalized customer experience, contact anytime via WhatsApp (10:00—19:00 CET).
Click To Chat
Centrally located next to San Isidro Museum
Top tapas dishes
SKIP THE LINE
Kings for a day: Royal Palace Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Join us to Exterior & Interior Tour in one of the most magnificent palaces in the world and the largest in Western Europe.
Magical Toledo - Half Day Trip from Madrid with culinary tasting
Discover the glorious days of the Spanish Empire and enjoy a workshop of the famous Toledo marzipan known all throughout Spain