► The Spanish national dance
An authentic flamenco show with Drink & tapas
19:00 or 21:30
Plaza Santa Ana
From €39 per person
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts.
What will you discover?
If you are looking for a cultural, rhythmic and sweeping performance we invite you for an unforgettable evening at the oldest flamenco club in Madrid where you will hear gypsy singing, Arabic music and ballads of Spanish Jews accompanied by guitar playing, castanetas and hand clapping that will give you the time of your life.
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
• Watch flamenco living legends
• Learn about the Spanish history and culture
• Discover Hidden highlights
• Skip the ticket line
• Experience the excitement of Madrid at night
• Discover UNESCO intangible cultural heritage
What to bring & important info:
• The experience Includes Skip the line Tickets to Flamenco show club, First drink and tapas.
• Wheelchair accessible.
• Our activities respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the show.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• For an exceptional & personalized customer experience, contact anytime via WhatsApp (10:00—19:00 CET).