Plaza del Callao
From €60 per person
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts.
What will you discover?
An hour north of Madrid and altitude of 1000 meters lies the picturesque and magical town of Segovia. The famous Alcazar Castle located on a cliff overlooking rivers and green fields has become the inspiration in Walt Disney's films.
We will begin our journey during Spain's glorious days in the “La Granja” Gardens complex, which is also called the "Spanish Versailles Gardens" including dozens of ornamental pools, fountains and greenery brought to the palace from all over the world.
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
• Taste Segovia's culinary
specialties and wine tasting
• Visit the Jewish museum & Alcázar of Segovia
• Transportation by air-conditioned coach with free WI-FI onboard
• Panoramic sightseeing in Segovia
• Visit local cheese workshop
• Learn about the Segovia's history and most impressive monuments with a local guide
What to bring & important info:
• Guidance, transportation, a visit to La Granja Gardens, Site entrances to the Jewish museum & Alcázar of Segovia, Local dessert, Cheese and wine tasting.
• This tour will have a minimum of 10 travelers.
• Wheelchair accessible.
• Price per adult: 60€ price per child (5—12): 45€.
• At the time of booking you may choose between paying the full price, or paying a 25% down payment and the rest on the tour itself.
• You may pay with credit card, PayPal or cash at the tour itself.
• Free cancellation up to 24 hours before tour starts.
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
• The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• Comfortable shoes and lots of good vibes.
• Passport or ID card for children under 18 or seniors above 65.
• For an exceptional & personalized customer experience, contact anytime via WhatsApp (10:00—19:00 CET).