2-Hour Gourmet experience for Dessert lovers
► The sweet side of Madrid
Plaza of Isabel II
From €40 per person
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts.
What will you discover?
Dozens of bakeries and Patisseries are located in the Old City of Madrid, which hide their stories behind the counter and baking ovens. If you are a sweet lover and looking for a special way to get to know the city, we invite you to join us in Madrid's most mythological businesses that specialize in the production of marzipan, mini-pastry, breads and other fine desserts, each with its own story and history.
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
• Meet new people in small group
• Learn about the Spanish local desserts
• enjoy a local coffee
• visit 4 great traditional Patisseries in Madrid
• Unique experience with amazing local guide
• Try a delicious range of sweets from different regions
What to bring & important info:
• The tour includes culinary guidance, 4 stops, 4 authentic Spanish sweets, 1 coffee or tea, and most importantly, a lot of joy.
• This tour will have a maximum of 8 travelers and minimum of 4.
• Wheelchair accessible.
• Price: 40€.
• At the time of booking you may choose between paying the full price, or paying a 25% down payment and the rest on the tour itself.
• You may pay with credit card, PayPal or cash at the tour itself.
• Free cancellation up to 24 hours before tour starts.
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
• The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• For an exceptional & personalized customer experience, contact anytime via WhatsApp (10:00—19:00 CET).
Centrally located close to the Royal Palace of Madrid
Top Spanish Desserts
Magical Toledo - Half Day Trip from Madrid with culinary tasting
Discover the glorious days of the Spanish Empire and enjoy a workshop of the famous Toledo marzipan known all throughout Spain