Museums tour - Prado & Reina Sofia
Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
► A visit to Spain's artistic treasures
From €39 per person
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts.
What will you discover?
Join our art tour and visit two of the world's most important museums, featuring the finest works of art by the world's most renowned artists: Velasquez, Goya, Rubens, Raphael, Salvador Dali, Titian, Joan Miro and Pablo Picasso.
The tour will begin at the Prado Museum, which is known as the world's finest classical art museum, with thousands of works of art in changing exhibitions.
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
• Maximum of 6 travelers
• Learn about the top Spanish artists
• Explore the Museum more on your own after the tour ends
• Meet new people in small group
• Unique experience with amazing local guide
• Learn about the Spanish art and culture
What to bring & important info:
• The Tour Includes Professional guidance, Skip the line Tickets to Prado & Reina Sofia museums and personal headphones.
• Prado tour costs 39€, and Prado + Reina Sofía costs 49€.
• This tour will have a maximum of 6 travelers.
• Wheelchair accessible.
• Passport or ID card for children under 18 or seniors above 65.
• Price per adult: 49€; price per child (5—12): 39€.
• At the time of booking you may choose between paying the full price, or paying a 25% down payment and the rest on the tour itself.
• You may pay with credit card, PayPal or cash at the tour itself.
• Free cancellation up to 24 hours before tour starts.
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• Comfortable shoes and lots of good vibes.
• For an exceptional & personalized customer experience, contact anytime via WhatsApp (10:00—19:00 CET).
Centrally located at the Prado Museum
SKIP THE LINE
Kings for a day: Royal Palace Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Join us to Exterior & Interior Tour in one of the most magnificent palaces in the world and the largest in Western Europe.