Majestic Segovia and the Spanish Versailles - Full Day Trip From Madrid
► Between arches, kings and fortress
Plaza del Callao
From €30 per person
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts.
What will you discover?
An hour north of Madrid and altitude of 1000 meters lies the picturesque and magical town of Segovia. The famous Alcazar Castle located on a cliff overlooking rivers and green fields has become the inspiration in Walt Disney's films.
This tour includes premium transportation from Madrid and back with explanations during the transportation and a stop at the Gardens of La Granja de San Ildefonso. While in Segovia you'll be free to explore the city by yourself.
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
• Visit the Garden Of San Idelfonso
• Transportation by air-conditioned coach with free WI-FI onboard.
• Take Breathtaking Photos.
• Panoramic sightseeing in Segovia
What to bring & important info:
• Guidance, transportation, a visit to La Granja Gardens.
• This tour will have a minimum of 10 travelers.
• Wheelchair accessible.
• Price per adult: 30€.
• At the time of booking you may choose between paying the full price, or paying a 25% down payment and the rest on the tour itself.
• You may pay with credit card, PayPal or cash at the tour itself.
• Free cancellation up to 24 hours before tour starts.
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
• The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• Comfortable shoes and lots of good vibes.
• Passport or ID card for children under 18 or seniors above 65.
• For an exceptional & personalized customer experience, contact anytime via WhatsApp (10:00—19:00 CET).