► Crack the Spanish puzzle
From "La Casa de Papel"
to Retiro Park
3-Hour walking tour
From €25 per person
Cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts.
What will you discover?
In recent years, Madrid has become a superpower of international television productions, the most famous being – “La Casa de Papel” or so called "Money Heist". The five-season series has unveiled the beauty of Madrid as well as some of the hidden secrets behind the impressive government buildings.
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
• 3 hours free guided tour
• Visit where Money Heist was filmed in Madrid
• Discover Hidden highlights
• Learn about the Spanish film industry by foot
• Unique experience with amazing local guide
• Tips for your sphere time in the city
What to bring & important info:
• Professional guidance, city map, tips for your spare time and an atmosphere that only Madrid can provide.
• Wheelchair accessible.
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
• The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• Comfortable shoes.
• bottle of water.
• For an exceptional & personalized customer experience, contact anytime via WhatsApp (10:00—19:00 CET).
The meeting point is centrally located in the main avenue Gran Vía.
Magical Toledo - Half Day Trip with culinary tasting
Discover the glorious days of the Spanish Empire and enjoy a workshop of the famous Toledo marzipan known all throughout Spain