► Eating the world
VIP Culinary tour
3-Hour Gourmet experience for foodies
Plaza of Isabel II
From €65 per person
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts.
What will you discover?
The best way to get to know the true authentic nature of Madrid is through your stomach.
From traditional dishes that millennials will never give up on, to a whole range of different variations of international cuisine, originating from the city´s immigrant community who have come from all over the world. Eating at a Tapas restaurants in Madrid is an enjoyable experience in itself.
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
• Enjoy 4 alcoholic local drinks
• Unique experience with amazing local guide
• Dine in 5 great traditional Tapas restaurants in Madrid
• Meet new people in small group
• Try a delicious range of tapas from different regions
• Learn about the Spanish cuisine
What to bring & important info:
• Culinary guidance, 5 stops, 9 authentic Spanish dishes, 4 alcoholic drinks, and most importantly, a lot of joy.
• The tour is also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
• This tour will have a maximum of 10 travelers and minimum of 4.
• Minimum age is 18 years for tasting the alcoholic drinks.
• Wheelchair accessible.
• Price per adult: 65€; price per child (5—12): 50€.
• At the time of booking you may choose between paying the full price, or paying a 25% down payment and the rest on the tour itself.
• You may pay with credit card, PayPal or cash at the tour itself.
• Free cancellation up to 24 hours before tour starts.
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
• The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• For an exceptional & personalized customer experience, contact anytime via WhatsApp (10:00—19:00 CET).