Royalty Aranjuez - Half Day Tour from Madrid with river cruise
► The summer town of the Royal family
Plaza del Callao
Flexible upon special request only
From €50 per person
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts.
What will you discover?
Less than an hour drive from Madrid, you will arrive at the royal city of Aranjuez which became famous for its royal beauty that has made it the spring palace of the Spanish kings throughout history.
The Spring Palace, the surrounding gardens and the Old City next to it have been declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
• Skip-the-line tickets
• Learn about the figures of the Spanish monarchy
• Explore the palace more on your own after the tour ends
• Meet new people in small group
• Unique experience with amazing local guide
• Exterior & Interior tour
• Enjoy river cruise
What to bring & important info:
• Professional guidance, Skip the line Tickets to Royal palace and personal headphones, riverboat museum
• A short cruise in the canals surrounding the picturesque town.
• This tour will have a minimum of 10 travelers.
• Wheelchair accessible.
• Price per adult: 50€; price per child (5—12): 45€.
• At the time of booking you may choose between paying the full price, or paying a 25% down payment and the rest on the tour itself.
• You may pay with credit card, PayPal or cash at the tour itself.
• Free cancellation up to 24 hours before tour starts.
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
• The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• Comfortable shoes and lots of good vibes.
• Passport or ID card for children under 18 or seniors above 65.
• For an exceptional & personalized customer experience, contact anytime via WhatsApp (10:00—19:00 CET).