Madrid Architecture Tour
3-Hour Architectural highlights
► The stories behind the famous buildings in Madrid
Museum of History of Madrid
Mon, Thu, Fri
From €55 per person
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts.
What will you discover?
Madrid is an open museum of exquisite buildings that make it look like a jewelry box as you wander around. Spanish architecture became famous around the world as the country has been a cultural and historical center for centuries and every ruler, religion and dynasty wanted to leave an architectural stamp that would be associated only with them.
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
• Discover Hidden highlights
• Learn about the Spanish Architecture
• visit Madrid’s Architectural Landmarks
• Meet new people in small group
• Unique experience with amazing local guide
• Enter famous architectonic buildings
What to bring & important info:
• The tour Includes Professional guidance, city map, Tips for your spare time and an atmosphere that only Madrid can provide.
• This tour will have a maximum of 8 travelers and minimum of 2.
• Price: 45€.
• At the time of booking you may choose between paying the full price, or paying a 25% down payment and the rest on the tour itself.
• You may pay with credit card, PayPal or cash at the tour itself.
• Free cancellation up to 24 hours before tour starts.
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• Comfortable shoes and lots of good vibes.
• For an exceptional & personalized customer experience, contact anytime via WhatsApp (10:00—19:00 CET).
Click To Chat
At the entrance to museum of History - Look for the red umbrella :-)
SKIP THE LINE
Kings for a day: Royal Palace Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Join us to Exterior & Interior Tour in one of the most magnificent palaces in the world and the largest in Western Europe.