► Discover the gay nightlife of the most liberal city in the world
The Secrets of the LGBTQ Community in Madrid - Nightlife tour
Plaza del Callao
Flexible upon special request only
From €55 per person
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts.
What will you discover?
Madrid is the Pride Capital of Europe and is regarded by many as the LGBTQ Capital of the World. Each year, one the largest & most colorful parades on continent takes place in this city, but the liberalism that characterizes Madrid can be seen on every street corner.
from same-sex traffic lights, to rainbow flags that flutter peacefully in front of churches, reflective of the fact that there is a peaceful coexistence of traditionalism and liberalism.
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
• Learn about the events that shaped this local gay community
• Unique experience with cool gay local guide
• Meet new people from LGTBQ world community
• Visit 4 secret gay Bars in Madrid
• Enjoy 4 alcoholic drinks with tapas aside
• Experience the excitement of queer Madrid at night
What to bring & important info:
• The tour Includes a guided tour, 4 alcoholic drinks, entrance to a dance bar party, local tapas and queer atmosphere that only Chueca can provide.
• Minimum age is 18 years for joining the tour.
• This tour will have a maximum of 10 travelers and minimum of 4.
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
• The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• Comfortable shoes and lots of good vibes.
• Passport or ID card.
• For an exceptional & personalized customer experience, contact anytime via WhatsApp (10:00—19:00 CET).