Spanish Cooking Workshop
3-Hour experience in Madrid
► A cooking class in the homeland of tapas!
Mercado of San Miguel
Flexible upon special request only
From €90 per person
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before activity starts.
What will you experience?
Spanish cuisine is a melting pot of foods from different provinces of Spain. Every region has its own local delicacies that has been popular among the entire country.
If you are looking to explore the culinary secrets of a local Spanish kitchen, whilst actively taking part in the cooking process, you have come to the right place. Our cooking workshop is the way to get to know Madrid through your stomach and local gastronomy in a “hands on” way.
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
• Enjoy alcoholic local drinks
• Try a delicious range of tapas from different regions
• Learn about the Spanish cuisine
• Cook with local Spanish chef
• Eat with small group of food lovers
• Learn the cooking techniques of Spanish cuisine
What to bring & important info:
• The workshop includes Ingredients, a host, a close chef and a particularly indulgent Spanish dinner (4 starters, main course, dessert and drinks).
• The tour is also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
• The workshop is suitable for families or groups and can include participants of all ages.
The workshop will have a maximum of 25 participants and minimum of 10.
• Minimum age is 18 years for tasting the alcoholic drinks.
• Wheelchair accessible.
• Our activities respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the activity.
Love your privacy?
• The experience can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• For an exceptional & personalized customer experience, contact anytime via WhatsApp (10:00—19:00 CET).