Eat with Madrileños
3-Hour dinner in Spanish local house
► A true home for food lovers
Plaza of Tirso de Molina
From €80 per person
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before activity starts.
What will you experience?
One of the hottest trends now a days is inviting guests into your home to taste and experience your lifestyle. The purpose of the meal is to bring food lovers (foodies) to the table of locals who will cook for them in their own homes with a pre-decided menu.
You will get to enjoy the local culture and of course eat the food from a true Spanish home.
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
• Meet new people in small group
• Try a delicious range of tapas from different regions
• Learn about the Spanish cuisine
• Enjoy a 4 alcoholic local drinks
• Unique experience with amazing local guide
• Dine 5 great traditional Tapas restaurants in Madrid
What to bring & important info:
• The dinner includes culinary guidance, Assortment of Meats & Cheeses, 5 starters, authentic Spanish main course, alcoholic local drinks, coffee/ tea and amazing dessert.
• The tour is also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
• This dinner will have a maximum of 12 travelers and minimum of 4.
• Minimum age is 18 years for tasting the alcoholic drinks.
• Wheelchair accessible.
• Our activity respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask when moving around and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the dinner.
Love your privacy?
• The experience can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• For an exceptional & personalized customer experience, contact anytime via WhatsApp (10:00—19:00 CET).