Toledo The Magcal - Premium Full Day Experience
► The city of the three cultures
Plaza del Callao
From €55 per person
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts.
What will you discover?
Less than an hour away from Madrid, you can discover the glorious days of the Spanish Empire. Its capital, the city of Toledo, served as a cultural and spiritual location for Jews, Muslims and Christians who lived in coexistence.
The tour will take you on a journey back in time to the 15th century, and most notably for the year graved in the history books as a year in which three world-changing events took place:
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
• Panoramic sightseeing in Toledo.
• Visit marzipan local workshop.
• Learn about the Toledo's history and most impressive monuments with a local guide.
• Taste Toledo's culinary specialties.
• Visit Toledo's Sword Factory.
• Transportation by air-conditioned coach with free WI-FI onboard.
What to bring & important info:
• The tour includes transportation, site entrances, marzipan workshop, cheese tasting and guidance.
• This tour will have a minimum of 10 travelers.• On Sundays the tour will include a visit to Madrid’s flea market “El Rastro”.
• Price per adult: 55€ price per child (5—12): 40€.
• At the time of booking you may choose between paying the full price, or paying a 25% down payment and the rest on the tour itself.
• You may pay with credit card, PayPal or cash at the tour itself.
• Free cancellation up to 24 hours before tour starts.
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
• The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• Comfortable shoes and lots of good vibes.
• Passport or ID card for children under 18 or seniors above 65.
• For an exceptional & personalized customer experience, contact anytime via WhatsApp (10:00—19:00 CET).