3-Hour free walking tour
► The best way to discover the city
Plaza del callao
Free - Tip based
What will you discover?
"The most Spanish city in Spain" as Hemingway has stated, has everything to offer. Vibrant shopping centers, restaurants and nightlife, a city of museums and contemporary street art and full of parks, gardens and unbelievable landscape.
Madrid is the home of the Royal family and some of Spain´s most famous and most legendary film stars.
• Meet new people
• Learn about the Spanish history and culture by foot
• Discover Hidden highlights
• 3 hours free guided tour
• Unique experience with amazing local guide
• Tips for your spare time in the city
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
What to bring & important info:
• Professional guidance, city map, tips for your spare time and an atmosphere that only Madrid can provide.
• Wheelchair accessible.
• The tour is free, based on tips of your budget.
• You may give the tips using credit card, PayPal or cash at the tour itself.
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
• The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• Comfortable shoes.
• bottle of water.
• For an exceptional & personalized customer experience, contact anytime via WhatsApp (10:00—19:00 CET).
Click To Chat
Centrally located in the main avenue Gran vía.
Magical Toledo - Half Day Trip with culinary tasting
Discover the glorious days of the Spanish Empire and enjoy a workshop of the famous Toledo marzipan known all throughout Spain