3-Hour free walking tour
► The best way to discover the city
13:30 - 16:30 (3h)
Plaza del callao
Free - Tips based
Cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts.
What will you discover?
"The most Spanish city in Spain" as Hemingway has stated, has everything to offer. Vibrant shopping centers, restaurants and nightlife, a city of museums and contemporary street art and full of parks, gardens and unbelievable landscape.
Madrid is the home of the Royal family and some of Spain´s most famous and most legendary film stars.
• Meet new people
• Learn about the Spanish history and culture by foot
• Discover Hidden highlights
• 3 hours free guided tour
• Unique experience with amazing local guide
• Tips for your spare time in the city
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
What to bring & important info:
• Professional guidance, city map, Tips for your spare time and an atmosphere that only Madrid can provide.
• Wheelchair accessible.
• The tour is free, based on tips of your budget.
• You may give the tips using credit card, PayPal or cash at the tour itself.
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
• The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• Comfortable shoes.
• bottle of water.
• For an exceptional & personalized customer experience, contact anytime via WhatsApp (10:00—19:00 CET).
Click To Chat
Centrally located in the main avenue Gran vía.
Magical Toledo - Half Day Trip with culinary tasting
Discover the glorious days of the Spanish Empire and enjoy a workshop of the famous Toledo marzipan known all throughout Spain