Free Graffiti Tour
2-Hour free walking tour
► The stories behind the walls
Metro La Latina
Free - Tips based
Cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts.
What will you discover?
Throughout its history, Madrid has been an inspiration for painters, writers, musicians and sculptors who refer to the city as: “the city of muses".
In order to absorb the art culture of the city, you don't have to go to the museum, you can just wander the alleys, look left and right at the hundreds of graffiti paintings and even the street floor where poems from famous Spanish authors Cervantes to Lorca are engraved.
Our secret recipe for your perfect experience
• 2 hours free guided tour
• Learn about the Spanish underground scene
• Discover Hidden highlights
• Meet new people
• Unique experience with amazing local guide
• Tips for your spare time in the city
What to bring & important info:
• Professional guidance, city map, tips for your spare time and an atmosphere that only Madrid can provide.
• Wheelchair accessible.
• The tour is free, based on tips of your choice.
• You may give the tips using credit card, PayPal or cash at the tour itself.
• Our tours respect all COVID-19 restrictions in Madrid: use of face mask and maintaining physical distance are obligatory along the tour.
Love your privacy?
• The tour can also be booked privately.
What to bring:
• Mobile or Printed Voucher (received instantly after booking).
• Comfortable shoes.
• bottle of water.
• For an exceptional & personalized customer experience, contact anytime via WhatsApp (10:00—19:00 CET).
Centrally located next to the entrance to La Latina Metro
Magical Toledo - Half Day Trip with culinary tasting
Discover the glorious days of the Spanish Empire and enjoy a workshop of the famous Toledo marzipan known all throughout Spain